Highlighted

Need Help with my Adobe Pro 2020 DVD conflict with old Creative Suite Subscription

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help.  I use to have the entire Creative Suite which I paid for monthly.  My Creative Suites expired more than a year ago.    I recently purchased the Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 and received the disk.  I have the product code and serial number.  I successfully installed the disk on my laptop and desktop.  When I went to use the Adobe Pro the old Creative Suites would not allow me to open any document.  It wanted me to subscribe.    Please help.  Should I uninstall again the Adobe and reinstall again?  I called Adobe and they referred me to the community for help!!!!  Help.

P.S.  I did purchase the small Photoshop only which I pay for monthly.   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need Help with my Adobe Pro 2020 DVD conflict with old Creative Suite Subscription

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help.  I use to have the entire Creative Suite which I paid for monthly.  My Creative Suites expired more than a year ago.    I recently purchased the Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 and received the disk.  I have the product code and serial number.  I successfully installed the disk on my laptop and desktop.  When I went to use the Adobe Pro the old Creative Suites would not allow me to open any document.  It wanted me to subscribe.    Please help.  Should I uninstall again the Adobe and reinstall again?  I called Adobe and they referred me to the community for help!!!!  Help.

P.S.  I did purchase the small Photoshop only which I pay for monthly.   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such thing as Creative Suite (CS6 and earlier) by subscription... that is Creative Cloud

As soon as you install any part of the Cloud, even a trial, it replaces your program management system
-if you plan to keep using CS6 (or earlier) you should NOT install a Cloud program, not even a trial
-Read Cloud takes over https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Get-off-the-cloud/td-p/8075485 for some ideas

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I had the wrong language. I use to have CC5, and then 6 years ago.
I then purchased the Creative Cloud for years. Eventually I decided to
discontinue since I did not use all of the features. After a year, I
decided to purchase only the Photoshop which I pay for monthly. August
17th, 2020 I purchased the Adobe Pro 2020. I obtained product code and
serial number and installed. I have a Mac. Today I opened the Adobe. I
tried to open a pdf to fill-in but it kept asking for me to resubscribe. I
chatted with Adobe who told me to talk to the community for support.
What should I do? I simply want my Adobe Pro 2020 to function as well as
my Photoshop subscription.

I am thinking I might need to uninstall but do not know how and if there
will be a problem using Photoshop. Please help

Leah Kushner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is Adobe Pro... do you mean ACROBAT pro?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0