• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to add an elextronic "STAMP" in Acrobat 11 Pro

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We want to give users a way to electronically "stamp" a message at the end of a fillable PDF file. As it is set up now, I added a text field where they can key in the message after filling out the form; but, it would be great if there was a way to have the users just select one of two messages. I thought a combo field with 2 choices would work;but, the messages are too long. We are still using Acrobat Pro 11 while we wait for final approval of Acrobat DC Pro in the 2021 budget.  Thanks for the help!!! 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the "stamp" only text? If so, you can use a script to display both options to the user and then either populate an existing (read-only) text field with the selected one, or add a comment, or even a watermark. All of these options require using a custom-made script, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two stamps I added to our form look good; but, when I enable the form for fill-in with Acrobat Reader, I'm getting the message that the document restricts some Acrobat features.  Does this mean electronically "stamping" a form won't work with a reader-enabled form?  I attached a copy of the form in question if anyone wants to take a look. Thanks for the help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no need to Reader-Enable the file, unless it's going to be used in very old versions of Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines