Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to Download Acrobat 9 Pro extended

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I have had to reinstall my operating system and need to reinstall Akrobat 9 Pro Extended, for which I have 2 licenses.  I have found my product keys but can't find a place to download anything other than patches.  Can you provide me a link to the executable?  I have however found a link to 9 Pro but not 9 Pro Extended.  My product key will only work with the Extended version.

Thanks,

John

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at this thread:

Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended (Download)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response but my license will only work with a 9 PRO Extended copy of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

those links are to adobe servers for the downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

download both the exe and 7z files, put both in the same directory and double click the exe.

Downloadable installation files available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

[moved from Downloading, Installing, Setting Up to Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response but I would only download software from a trusted website such as, Adobe.  I purchased something called PDF PRO 10 for $49 that does more than my 9 PRO Extended did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which one is good to download Adobe for Pdf file reading also Combine the files with Convert to pdf jpg , jpeg format please share with me on my personal email   [e-mail address removed for security purposes]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

imanhadi you can buy Acrobat Pro DC for US$15 month in many countries. Start here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/uk/en/acrobat/pricing.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank U

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines