Highlighted

Need to generate my invoice number in the save as field when creating PDF

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a custom Microsoft Access program for my business that generates its own invoice numbers.  When "printing" the invoice, I would like to create a PDF instead and have the "Save As" file name auto-populate that unique invoice number. I have done it in the past, however due to updates to PDF creator, I cannot figure out how to get it back.  Wondering if it is still possible?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need to generate my invoice number in the save as field when creating PDF

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a custom Microsoft Access program for my business that generates its own invoice numbers.  When "printing" the invoice, I would like to create a PDF instead and have the "Save As" file name auto-populate that unique invoice number. I have done it in the past, however due to updates to PDF creator, I cannot figure out how to get it back.  Wondering if it is still possible?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 04, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ahunt

We are sorry for the trouble. As described yu wanto to crete the PDF and have the 'Save As' option

You may try to print the invoice as Adobe PDF (For Windows Only). Go to Print > Select 'Adobe PDF' in the printer list and click OK and then try to print. it will give you the 'Save As' option to save the  PDF file.

Let us know if you experience any issue and need more help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0