• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to reset my Acrobat signature photo

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i was testing how the signature works, sin now in confinement i can´t print and sign any document; but the testing photo i use was really a testing photo, i didn´t know that it won´t allow me to change it. How can i do to upload a proper photo of my signature?

It didn´t ask me for password, also all the edit-->preferences -->signature i have tried already all of them, none works for what i nee. Well, appreciate your support, or tell me if i need to find a different tool...

Thanks

Best regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AnaBea

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are not able to change the signature photo in Acrobat

We need some more information for a better understanding: 

• Are you trying to change the signature/initial in the Adobe Acrobat Fill and Sign tool? If yes, you may click on the minus(-) sign in front of the signature/initial in the Fill and Sign Tool to remove the old signature/initial and then click on plus(+) sign to add a new signature/initial.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines