• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Acrobat Pro DC icon color

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not get it why you changed the red icon to black. I have black desktop and I have black toolbar. Guess who easy it is to see it? You could atleast have a red border on it or something.
However, I managed to change the icon on acrobat on my desktop. But it goes back to black as soon as i open a pdf by double clicking on it from a a folder. Or if I open from a mail I got.

But if I open the acrobar first from my desktop and then open the file I got the icon that I have chosen.
Please make so that a icon change affects all pdf:s not depending on how the program was started.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not black, it is 0, 11, 29))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a black background to teh desktop and grey to the dock on my MacBook. My eyes fail to catch the icon easily. I liked red, though sometimes got confused with other red icons.

Priyadarsanan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meet the same problem. I miss my old fashioned red icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

sorry to hear about your experience. With the latest update, Acrobat's icon has been changed to black color. Your feedback is valuable for us. We'd appreciate if you would share your thoughts with our engineering team here: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/41177368-request...  

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use a black background on the desktop and grey to the dock on my MacBook. My eyes fail to catch the icon easily. I liked red, though sometimes got confused with other red icons.

Priyadarsanan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe designers have been smart and far-sighted: all of the Creative Cloud icons have all become invisible since the last update.
As we say in French:
Il y a des coups de pieds au cul qui se perdent (there are kicks in the ass that get lost).

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you need to buy a better monitor, where shadows of gray are seen without problems. 😮😮😮

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines