Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Release

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I use Adobe Acrobat  X 10.1.16 for mac. Because the new 64 bit-system iOS I have to an update of the software. Which one is the update of my software. I am teacher.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

You can no longer upgrade Acrobat X, it's too old. You would need to purchase a new license, either as a subscription to Acrobat DC or as a "perpetual" license for Acrobat 2020. Considering the rate and scope of changes that Mac computers are undergoing these days I would strongly recommend the former.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On iOS you can install Acrobat Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have moved to iOS on an iPad or iPhone, you must get Acrobat Reader from the App Store. But you might have made a common mistake, since you mention a Mac. MACS DO NOT RUN iOS. If you run a Mac and updated to Catalina, you can purchase a subscription to Acrobat Pro DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can no longer upgrade Acrobat X, it's too old. You would need to purchase a new license, either as a subscription to Acrobat DC or as a "perpetual" license for Acrobat 2020. Considering the rate and scope of changes that Mac computers are undergoing these days I would strongly recommend the former.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines