• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new user struggling

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need to know how to go back when i use a wrong option which changes everything i am filling out a form.i have tried the tutorials but they seem to have nothing on the very basics of using this system. i have literally been trying to fill out this form for hours and am now stuck. Lindsay.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lindsay

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, you have used a wrong option that has changed everything while filling the PDF form and you are unable to go back.

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to fill the PDF form? Please share the screenshot of the issue you are experiencing for a better understanding.

Are you filling the form in a web browser or have you downloaded the form on your computer and filling it using Fill & Sign tool?

Also, please look at the steps provided in the help pages listed below to fill the PDF form and see if that works for you:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/fill-and-sign.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/filling-pdf-forms.html#is_the_form_fillable

Keep us posted with the results

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal and thanks for your reply which I received via email I tried to reply to your email and not deliverable. I am still very frustrated with this product regards. Lindsay

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the experience and the trouble you are going through.

Have you tried the steps suggested earlier? Also, please share the workflow/steps you are doing to fill the PDF form? Please share the screenshot of the issue you are experiencing for a better understanding.

We are here for help, just need more information.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help Amal but i will be giving up on adobe its too slow not very user friendly and keeps on freezing. I do not have enough time using this system to fill out even 1 form. It has been a time wasting frustrating experience for me and I will be removing adobe from my computer. Regards, Lindsay Taylor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can save your form after each step, so you can anytime go to : File menu : Revert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines