• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Customer Support

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried a number of times using a number of different methods and it appears that every possible way to contact customer service for assistance is either gone ("Get help from a real person: Start Here" cycle) or just simply doesn't work (Support menu, "Contact us" button doesn't do anything).

Is it me, or did Adobe abandon their customers?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not the first person to complain about this.

Unfortunately, this is a user-to-user help forum that is only "lightly" monitored by Adobe staff. Hopefully, one will spot your entry and come to the rescue.

But in the meantime, why not tell us what the problem is. One of us in the forum might have some suggestions or solutions that can help

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I did create another forum titled "Text box resize handles replaced with rotate text box function" cause I'm frustrated in trying to get my cursor in the EXACT, what appears to be a single pixel, location for the resize cursor to appear and to not have it change to the rotate cursor when I click... Whoever thought to change this functionality is an idiot and I want to find out if this is a feature I can turn off, or revert back to it not being there and just having the resize handles only resize the text box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your browser allows pop-up windows for the Contact Us option to work.

Another contact option is via phone: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  Pop-ups are allowed for Adobe (checked to reconfirm). I will call them tomorrow.  I searched and searched and could not find this contact site through normal navigaion... almost like Adobe doesn't want it's customers to know how to contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines