Highlighted

No data coming across in PDF conversion to excel

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to convert a PDF to excel but when I try to do it, the excel has some images but nothing else - not of the data in the PDF document is being coverted to excel.  I checked the settings and everything looks fine. Any suggestions on what may be going on? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No data coming across in PDF conversion to excel

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to convert a PDF to excel but when I try to do it, the excel has some images but nothing else - not of the data in the PDF document is being coverted to excel.  I checked the settings and everything looks fine. Any suggestions on what may be going on? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the toruble. As described you are not able to export PDF to Excel as no data is being converted.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the issue for a better understanding? Do you get any error message? If yes please share the screenshot of the same as well.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check, if its a file specific issue, please share the file with us for testing.

What is the workflow or steps you are doing to export the PDF to Excel format? Please try using the online tool https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/acrobat/pdf-to-excel and see if that works for you.

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20048 installed from help menu > check for updates.

Also, please check the document restriction summary and see if changing the document is allowed. Open the PDF > go to File > Properties > Under security tab check Document restiction summary.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0