• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no puedo abrir el documento pdf

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cuando intento abrir un documento pdf editable me sale un escrito en ingles como que no tengo instalado o mal configurado Acrobat Reader y no me deja continuar. He instalado y reinstalado el Acrobat Reader 9 y sigue igual. ¿Que he de hacer? me urge pues son documentos oficiales de mucha necesidad para mi.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the file and open the file in Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

It seems that you are opening the Dynamic XFA PDF on browser. That is the reason you receive the message.

As suggested by Bernd_Alheit above, try to download the PDF and save it locally. Then try to open it in the Acrobat Reader application.

For more details on this, please refer to the information provided in the following community thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/pdf-won-t-display-please-wait/td-p/4788543?page=1

Let us know if you experie3nce any issue or need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines