Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No puedo escanear con Adobe DC pro

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

Intento escaner documentos con Adobe Acrobat DC. Hago crear documento desde el escaner, sale el cuadro de escaneo, inicio es escaneo, lo realiza sin problema y sale un cuadro donde se me informa :

"El formato de color seleccionado no es compatible". Fin del escaneo, no se obtiene nada.

He intentado ver temas en ayuda, cambiar parámetros en preferencias, etc. Nada de nada, el mensaje sigue imperturbable y no se obtiene ningún escaneo.

Pueden ayudarme, por favor?

Un saludo

DATOS:

MAC BOOK Pro 16 de inicios del 2020, I9, 32 Gb memoria

OS BIG SUR 11.01

ACROBAT PRO DC Versión 2020.013.20064

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Acrobat forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As per your description above, you receive the error message when trying to scan a document using the Acrobat application.

Please ensure that the printer drivers are up to date. With the Big Sur 11.0.1 update, the drivers of a few printers have become incompatible. As a result, printers may stop working, and printing from any application may cause an unexpected error. Also, refer to the information provided in the following help document on Acrobat and macOS Big Sur compatibility: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/mac-os11-big-sur-compatibility.html 

Let us know if the issue still occurs.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer, but the problem already existed before upgrading the OS to Big Sur, I have never actually managed to scan documents with Acrobat since I installed the application.

The printer is an HP 8730 multifunction printer and has the latest drivers installed. I print perfectly from any application and scan correctly from three other applications that I have installed. The problem occurs ONLY with Adobe.

Can you shed some light on this matter, please?

a cordial greeting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines