Highlighted

No scroll bars in preferences. Acrobat reader DC

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't matter if I have a document open or not. The General page of Preferences goes all the way up and down the screen, I can't zoom out and there are now preferences I can't change or see.

I tried the touch option of never, I'm using a desktop mac mini 2014 OS Catalina, I uninstalled Reader and re-installed it. I read all the other posts about scroll bars and none of those things worked. Here's a picture.Region capture 1.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No scroll bars in preferences. Acrobat reader DC

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't matter if I have a document open or not. The General page of Preferences goes all the way up and down the screen, I can't zoom out and there are now preferences I can't change or see.

I tried the touch option of never, I'm using a desktop mac mini 2014 OS Catalina, I uninstalled Reader and re-installed it. I read all the other posts about scroll bars and none of those things worked. Here's a picture.Region capture 1.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe Reader DC was working before, I don't think this is directly related to Adobe Reader.

You may need to check if some mouse or trackpad gestures changed. Have you recently changed this hardware?

See Apple support guidance on how to make scrollbars always visible:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0