• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No se puede imprimir no hay paginas selcionadas

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas a todos.  Tengo un mac book pro con adobe en su ultima versión 2020.013.20074, llevo ya varios meses que no puede imprimir con adobe pq me sale el aviso de que no existen paginas selecionadas. He procedido a desinstalar , a cambir en preferencias en la opcion seguridad mejorada, la opcion de activar serguridad mejorada o desactivarlo y en los dos caso me da el mismo error. Buscaria una solucion efectiva pq en otro Mac air se produce el mismo error.

En el caso que no tengan la solucion si alguien me puede ayudar a ponermme en contacto con adobe.

Gracias.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maria,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to print and getting the error message 'No page selected'

As mentioned you have the latest version of the application and tried to turn off the protected mode for testing with no success, please try to print the PDF as image and see if that helps. Open the PDF > Go to Print > Advanced > Print as image.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps provided in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html

You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines