Highlighted

Non-tabbed view with toolbar below Home/Tools

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to turn off  tabbed viewing while still keeping the toolbar below the Home/Tools/Tabs area.  When tabbed viewing is turned off, the toolbar moves up to the right of the Home/Tools location and takes the place of the tabs area.  This shortens my customized toolbar too much for what I like.  This is on my screen which is setup in vertical orientation for document viewing, so it is obviously narrower.  It seems like I have a choice of tabbed view (which I dislike) with my full toolbar below the tabs, or I have separate windows with my tool bar shortened and using dropdowns (which I dislike).  Just for clarity, I prefer separate windows because I switch between multiple open documents using the alt/tab shortcut all the time.  The ctrl/tab shortcut to switch between tabs is not as convenient because the alt/tab combo brings up the window previews for faster selection.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Non-tabbed view with toolbar below Home/Tools

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to turn off  tabbed viewing while still keeping the toolbar below the Home/Tools/Tabs area.  When tabbed viewing is turned off, the toolbar moves up to the right of the Home/Tools location and takes the place of the tabs area.  This shortens my customized toolbar too much for what I like.  This is on my screen which is setup in vertical orientation for document viewing, so it is obviously narrower.  It seems like I have a choice of tabbed view (which I dislike) with my full toolbar below the tabs, or I have separate windows with my tool bar shortened and using dropdowns (which I dislike).  Just for clarity, I prefer separate windows because I switch between multiple open documents using the alt/tab shortcut all the time.  The ctrl/tab shortcut to switch between tabs is not as convenient because the alt/tab combo brings up the window previews for faster selection.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0