• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to login to adobe acrobat

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone I work IT in a school and I have this one faculty member who cannot login to his adobe acrobat or any other app. I check in our system that he has full access to adobe and all apps. When I sign him out and sign him back in he got a error stating "An error occurred" or he will get a exclammation point when he tries to sign in. Also not that the school I work with requires Multifactor Authentication. So the person has to call or text in order to login. This happens on the person Ipad and macbook. I linked a picture of the person trying to login to adobe on his macbook.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chaz

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, the user is unable to login to Adobe on Mac OS and getting the error 'something went wrong'

Please check out the steps provided in the help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-activation.html#error-opening-acrobat-mac and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines