Highlighted

Not able to take August Patch of APSB20-48 in my Acrobat DC AcroRdrDC2000920063_en_US this version

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Please help to solve this issue in AcroRdrDC2000920063_en_US this version ,I unabe to install August patch APSB20-48 .I have tried a lot anc change every version of AcorRdr DC but unable to install .Please guide us how to install this update ,Thanks in adavance for any soluation.

Regards,

lalit

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not able to take August Patch of APSB20-48 in my Acrobat DC AcroRdrDC2000920063_en_US this version

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Please help to solve this issue in AcroRdrDC2000920063_en_US this version ,I unabe to install August patch APSB20-48 .I have tried a lot anc change every version of AcorRdr DC but unable to install .Please guide us how to install this update ,Thanks in adavance for any soluation.

Regards,

lalit

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lalit,

Sorry for the delay in response. Thank you, that you have attached the screenshot of the error message.

Looking at the description and the error messages, it looks like either there's some mismatch between the installed program and patch you are trying to install. Or missing the patch order.

Couple of things we need to check-

1- Is it Acrobat DC subscription version that you have installed? If yes, then from where are you downloading the update?

2- Version 2000920063 is quite an older one. Here is a complete list of all the patch released so far: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html you may close the application and try downloading the lastest patch from here.

3- If you have Acrobat's license, like Acrobat 2020 or Acrobat 2017 version, then scroll down the release notes page and install the related patch for them.

This should bypass the error.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0