Highlighted

Not getting Control options when adding video in a pdf acrobat dc

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All...

I just downloaded and started using Adobe Acrobat DC and wanted to add video in a pdf file. However when I add a youtube video URL it says file not selected. When I downloaded the youtube video and wanted to add that, it added from Browse step but doesnt allow advanced setting of Border, or All Control (everything is greyed out) also I don't see any SWF tab in the Rick Media Tool.....

Please help as to what should I do!

Refer to images I have attached herewith

Thanks in advance 🙂

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not getting Control options when adding video in a pdf acrobat dc

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All...

I just downloaded and started using Adobe Acrobat DC and wanted to add video in a pdf file. However when I add a youtube video URL it says file not selected. When I downloaded the youtube video and wanted to add that, it added from Browse step but doesnt allow advanced setting of Border, or All Control (everything is greyed out) also I don't see any SWF tab in the Rick Media Tool.....

Please help as to what should I do!

Refer to images I have attached herewith

Thanks in advance 🙂

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?