• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not Printing Mixed Pages Correctly

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Brother HL-L5200DWT and I have finally figured out how to print mixed pages BUT it now prints Letter size wrong with it slowly moving down the page (it will do the same with legal it just depends on which one I have checked in the page setup and then paper size) I am a notary and need to print mixed pages and have them print corectly. What do I need to do to get this to work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe software are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe DC

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Added... the COMPANY name is Adobe... the PROGRAM name is Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post has been moved from the poorly named Community Help forum to the Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What? How do I find help for this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

we are sorry for the trouble and the delay in response. I hope you would be able to fix it by now. 

If the issue still persists, please refer to the similar discussion (https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/mixed-size-paper-printing/td-p/10076850?page=1)

Also, you may refer to the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-mixed-page-sizes-acrobat.html) and see if that works for you. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OR we could have a phone conversation with an Adobe senior tech!!!!  I would appreciate that!  We all pay enough money monthly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rachelle

We are sorry for the delay in response. I have sent you more details in Private Message please check .

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines