• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Notes section feature

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not implement a notes section similar to MS powerpoint where user can add their annotation to each PDF page in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to max profits, to max your salary increase to max charity donations for orphans? Please feedback to management.
TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add form fields to your file to do that.

Also, the user can use one of the built-in commenting tools to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Both suggestions don’t seem to add extra space to the PDF page (I’m assuming). If the PDF page have pre-existing full body of text, adding fields or comments to the A4 space will obstruct the pre-existing text. Assumptions.

On the comments part, I’m not too sure how it works, but I will investigate, I hope the comment boxes will be a separate space outside the A4 page which can be readable together with text on the A4 page with a single middle mice button scroll down.

After testing the comments feature, it’s little yellow pop up boxes which have its usefulness or can be missed though I’m sure there a keyboard shortcut to expand all comments, though the comments box blocked part of the text on the A4 page.

I felt IMHO that adding an extra app pane for notes taking will have its usefulness in certain limited scenarios.

Respectfully, thank you for sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Adobe Acrobat Pro you can increase the page size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't you use the Comment pane?

Capture_203.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines