Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numbers being cut off / overlapping

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kali5E5A_0-1613743542813.png

Please see the attched image for the issue. I've tried updating but Adobe is saying I'm on the latest version. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling as well as running a repair. 

This PDF is being exported from a software and no one else but this user is having the issue. Which leads me to believe it is not the software but rather Adobe. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspect the PDF has unembedded fonts, and the unfortunate user does not have the needed font installed on their computer. With the PDF open in Acrobat, go to File> Properties> Fonts, all of the listed fonts should say embedded, or embedded subset, if they don't, you may be able to adjust the export settings to embed the fonts or you can run an Acrobat preflight fixup to embed the fonts (from a computer that is displaying the fonts correctly). Tools> Print Production> Preflight> Fixups (blue wrench icon)> Embed missing fonts.

embed fonts.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines