Highlighted

Numered stamps

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to mark up (stamp) technical drawings (P&IDs) for isolation of equipment as part of a Permit to Work procedure. I need to create a series of stamps such as OFF, ON, OPEN,  SHUT etc and have each type individually numbered for each isolation point. So I might need, say, twenty SHUT stamps numbered 1 to twenty. How can I do that easily? Cheers Terry

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Numered stamps

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to mark up (stamp) technical drawings (P&IDs) for isolation of equipment as part of a Permit to Work procedure. I need to create a series of stamps such as OFF, ON, OPEN,  SHUT etc and have each type individually numbered for each isolation point. So I might need, say, twenty SHUT stamps numbered 1 to twenty. How can I do that easily? Cheers Terry

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create dynamic stamps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would not create 20 separate stamps for this, but a single one with the text "SHUT" as static and the number as s form field. You can then use a script embedded in the stamp to prompt the user to enter the number and populate it into the field.

This is called a dynamic stamp.

If you're interested in hiring someone to develop it for you feel free to contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 0