Highlighted

OCR - dot-matrix - Danish

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe
I have a challenge: I have a document on 65 pages with text in dot-matrix. The language is danish. I have to make it editable as a WORD-document.
The document is in two versions: 65 single JPEG-pictures and alternatively all JPEG-pictures after each other in a PDF-file.

Can you help me with some advices

TH

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

OCR - dot-matrix - Danish

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe
I have a challenge: I have a document on 65 pages with text in dot-matrix. The language is danish. I have to make it editable as a WORD-document.
The document is in two versions: 65 single JPEG-pictures and alternatively all JPEG-pictures after each other in a PDF-file.

Can you help me with some advices

TH

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
If you can please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box.
If you can't edit your post please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-10-06 16_53_14-2020-10-06 - Adobe Support Community_Updated.png
Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OCR function of Acrobat doesn't supports this font.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0