• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OCR - whether OCR engine has progressed in any way from version 9.x to DC 2021??? Clearscan

Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

Cant find any info whether is it or not Adobe make any progression in quality of OCR between Acrobat version 9.x up to DC 2021?! Speed is not relevant to me.

Example, I am from Croatia. Acrobat have support for Croatian language in OCR. But, is that language module updated in any way in last 10 years?

Clearscan, fenomenal technology. Any progression from v 9.x up to last DC 2021?

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there have been plenty of updates since version 9. I suggest you get the free trial version of Acrobat DC and try it out for yourself. Just be aware that it automatically switches to a paid subscription at the end of the trial period, unless you cancel it in time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try dc trial it but cant find any difference in quality...any reading on web which cover new ocr features in acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think there's anything more than a general text about OCR improvement. You won't find any technical specifications, if that's what you mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines