Office updates and Adobe 64bit

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Currently we have around 5000 users in the county that use Adobe Reader DC. Recently some updates were completed that seem to break the communication between Adobe and outlook. IE, Scan to email, attach to email, etc. It gives the error "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail client."

This we have worked around by uninstalling the 64bit of O365 and installing a 32bit version. So I have been on the lookout for a 64bit version of Adobe to test with. I came across the post on Feb 14, stating that Adobe was selectively rolling out 64-bit versions of Reader DC, Standard DC, and Pro DC in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. There was a link for download but the link is Pro and Standard. Is it possible to get the Reader DC download so that I may test with my users?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?