Highlighted

old version of acrobat pro

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,
I work with acrobat pro 2020.012.20048 with High Sierra 10.13.6
I have constant problems opening files, both for a few kilobytes and for several megabytes.
While viewing the pdf in "output preview", I often don't see the colors well.
In the drop-down menu at the top, file> export to does not show me all the possibilities.

I ask if there is the possibility of installing previous versions of acrobat pro, which I cannot find in the "creative cloud".

Thank you.

Buongiorno,
Lavoro con acrobat pro 2020.012.20048 con High Sierra 10.13.6
Ho continui problemi di apertura file, sia da pochi kilobyte che da parecchi megabyte.
Durante la visione del pdf in “anteprima output”, spesso non mi visualizza bene i colori.
Nel menù a tendina in alto, file>esporta in non mi visualizza tutte le possibilità.

Chiedo se esiste la possibilità di installare versioni precedenti di acrobat pro, le quali non riesco a trovare nel “creative cloud”.

Grazie.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

old version of acrobat pro

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,
I work with acrobat pro 2020.012.20048 with High Sierra 10.13.6
I have constant problems opening files, both for a few kilobytes and for several megabytes.
While viewing the pdf in "output preview", I often don't see the colors well.
In the drop-down menu at the top, file> export to does not show me all the possibilities.

I ask if there is the possibility of installing previous versions of acrobat pro, which I cannot find in the "creative cloud".

Thank you.

Buongiorno,
Lavoro con acrobat pro 2020.012.20048 con High Sierra 10.13.6
Ho continui problemi di apertura file, sia da pochi kilobyte che da parecchi megabyte.
Durante la visione del pdf in “anteprima output”, spesso non mi visualizza bene i colori.
Nel menù a tendina in alto, file>esporta in non mi visualizza tutte le possibilità.

Chiedo se esiste la possibilità di installare versioni precedenti di acrobat pro, le quali non riesco a trovare nel “creative cloud”.

Grazie.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at all easy. What choices are missing from Export To (it might depend on the file, somehow)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Valerios!

Thank you for reaching out.

As you have mentioned, you experience issues in opening the PDFs in Acrobat. Could you please let us know the issue occurs on opening the PDF?

Do you receive any error messages? If possible, can you share any sample PDF with which the issue occurs?

You may generate a link to PDF and share the link with us here.

Please also share the screenshot of the options you get under the File > Export.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

non si apre il menù a tendina.PNGSometimes this situation happens to me, the drop-down menu does not open under "Export", so I have to exit Acrobat three or four times.
Sometimes I have to trash the file: "com.adobe.Acrobat.Pro.plist" and then the menu opens correctly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0