• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Once a doc is signed through "Fill & Sign", I need that finished doc sent to multiple emails.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a complete beginner with Adobe Acrobat so this might be an easy fix, I have no idea. To elaborate, once I send out a document through the "Fill & Sign" service and the recipient signs it and submits it, the encrypted file gets sent back to my Adobe account. How do I add additional email addresses to automatically receive this finished, encrypted pdf after I have already sent out the document for signature? Is this possible? Do I need to specify email addresses to receive the document (not sign the document) before it's sent out for signature? Thank you!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If I get this right, then you are willing to send a copy of the signed document to certain group of people (not for signing).

Couple of things to keep in mind-

When a document is sent for signature and its signed by the specify signers, its become encrypted (as you said). Signed document is restricted to make further changes. So you can't send it for signature again.

How do I add additional email addresses to automatically receive this finished, encrypted pdf after I have already sent out the document for signature? Is this possible?

No, that is not possible to do. Only signers email address can be added because this feature is called "Request Signature"

To send a copy of signed document to other people, you can email it as an attachment. That's the only way possible.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines