• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One Route to Resolve Adobe Sign Error - "You do not have access to this service"

New Here ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saw some other threads allude to similar issues other people faced with this error and want to confirm how to resolve the issue if the following is true:

1. You have an active Adobe Acrobat DC subscription and

2. you changed your User ID on your Adobe account at some point in the past

When trying to use the Fill & Sign tool from Acrobat Acrobat DC, I could not get past the point in the process where the service uploads the document. It would be after I would enter a recipient's email address and move to the step to Specify where to Sign. Instead I would receive  "You do not have access to this service. Please contact your IT Administrator to gain access."

Further, trying to use the FIll & Sign tool from Adobe Document Cloud I would get an error saying the link could not be created.

Contacting the Adobe Sign Support team was the most helpful action to take and below was the information they provided. Once they had made the updates on their end, it was a straightforward process to login and perform the steps to enable my access to Adobe Sign.

Hello,

Greetings from Adobe Sign support. We’ll be glad to assist you.

We have received your query and understand that you want to change the Adobe sign account from xxxxxx@x.com to yyyyyyyy@y.com

Researched and found that you are holding a pending Adobe Sign account under yyyyyyyy@y.com, due to which the Adobe Sign account is still under xxxxxx@x.com

Pending means that this email address has only been sent documents to sign, and has never registered with Adobe Sign or created a Password.

We have removed that pending account for you.
NOTE: You must have received 2 emails for this, please ignore those 2 emails.

Please follow the below steps to complete the transfer:

1. Open www.documents.adobe.com and login with yyyyyyyy@y.com.
  2. Click Send for signature or Adobe Sign.
  3. Once you have followed the above steps your Adobe Sign email address will be successfully updated from xxxxxx@x.com to yyyyyyyy@y.com

Now try to use the Adobe Sign service to send documents Out for Signature.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,
zzzzzz  zzzzzzzz
Technical Support Consultant (Adobe Sign)

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can you help me? I have this exact problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. Spent 2 hrs on support with Adobe and even shared this URL with them. I'm forced to use my personal email in order to have Adobe Sign work. Not happy. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines