• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online Registration Form with Signature

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I think this is my first time on here. I'm a highly experienced graphic designer but this one has me boggled.
I've created a form using InDesign and want to use this as an online registration form. I have tried uploading it to Jotform, but that did not produce the desired result. What I'm needing to do is this:
1. I want the form to appear exactly as I've designed it.

2. I want people to be able to view it online from their laptop or mobile device, and be able to fill it out, sign it, and submit it just like it's an online form.

3. I would like if the signers email address were imported directly into my Mailchimp list, but that is not a necessity.
I've spent all day trying different things and nothing is working the way I want it to, so I'm asking for your help.
Here's the form I'm trying to use: https://indd.adobe.com/view/786d521c-3144-4a99-9f02-4224a4baa15b

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may need to do this with Adobe Sign instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines