• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open PDF in Acrobat option

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Adobe Acrobat extenstion for Chrome but as shown in screenshots on Chrome webstore, my Adobe Acrobat extenstion doesn't have option which says "Open PDF in Acrobat". I am looking for this option to open pdf files by default on Adobe Acrobat from chrome.

Has this been removed from latest version of extension or I am missing smething.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tatyaso,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are not getting the option to open the PDF in Acrobat after installing the Acrobat extension in chrome.

Please make sure that you have enabled the extension. Click on the three verticla dots in the top right corner of the chrome > More Tools > Extension and toggle on the Acrobat Extension and then refresh/reload the page and you will get the option in the right hand side 'Open in Acrobat'

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

Thanks for responding but no luck with those steps. 

Tatyaso98BC_0-1597795498092.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Please remove the extension and reinstall it and check.

For more information, please refer to the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/enable-createpdf-extension-chrome.html

Thanks

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try that already. Interestingly I see same issue on 2 other systems I
tested with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the version of Adobe Acrobat/Redaer DC you are using? Have you started experiencing this issue recently?

To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat and make sure that you have the latest version 20.12.20043 installed.

Keep us posted with the findings

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines