Highlighted

Open

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sveagruppen Media have a paid subscription for Acrobat pro. But when I try to open a pdf it says "we cab not get in contact with your subscription" and then it close down.

And there is no phone number to call, no mailadress  - jus noboby to contact to get this fixed.

So now I am realy realy pissed off. The support service is the worse I ever seen.

[Private information removed. -Mod.]

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Open

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sveagruppen Media have a paid subscription for Acrobat pro. But when I try to open a pdf it says "we cab not get in contact with your subscription" and then it close down.

And there is no phone number to call, no mailadress  - jus noboby to contact to get this fixed.

So now I am realy realy pissed off. The support service is the worse I ever seen.

[Private information removed. -Mod.]

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind describing in which version update of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (or Standard) is this happening? Also in which operating system and build version.

Additionally , it would be helpful if you can post a screenshot of the exact error when this happens. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

Assuming that you are getting the error  'Unable to verify your subscription status'

Please look at the troubleshooting steps provided in the help articles listed below and see if that works for you.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-offline-mode.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Let us know if you are referring to something else

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1