Highlighted

Opening Adobe Acrobat DC error

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community,

After having installed Adobe Creative Cloud on my MAC (where logging in wasn't a problem at all) I installed Adobe Acrobat DC via an univsersity license. Installing wasn't an issue either, however, when trying to open it, a pop-up window appears (which shows a "loading circle") and disappears after 2 or 3 seconds just in order to reappear again after 2 seconds... it continues to do so infinitely. Any suggestions how to solve that issue?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Opening Adobe Acrobat DC error

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community,

After having installed Adobe Creative Cloud on my MAC (where logging in wasn't a problem at all) I installed Adobe Acrobat DC via an univsersity license. Installing wasn't an issue either, however, when trying to open it, a pop-up window appears (which shows a "loading circle") and disappears after 2 or 3 seconds just in order to reappear again after 2 seconds... it continues to do so infinitely. Any suggestions how to solve that issue?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry about the trouble.

Please try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the following community thread: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/error-sorry-something-went-wrong-please-try-launching-acrobat...

Check if that helps.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0