• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Order cancelled by Adobe, no given reason, no given contact details, wtf??

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two questions:

1) what can I do now?

2) what damn customer service, exactly? Can't find any email or telephone number that doesn't direct you to their website?

Help, please!!

(and thank you! :)) )

"

We appreciate your recent order; however, we regret that we are unable to process the transaction at this time. At this time, you have not been charged and your Order number ADB091922002NZ has been cancelled. We appreciate your interest in Adobe products and apologize for any inconvenience.            

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.

Thank you,

The Adobe Store Team

"

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Store Team???

I've never  ever seen an Adobe store anywhere, like a Target or a Best BUY.

I know that Adobe, , Google, Microsoft and Apple append the term  store to their trademark name for users to go get apps from online store outlets, but not in the form of a physical  shopping center style outlet.

W t f  is right.

Please tell me that you didn't click on any links that were sent to you by email without verifying the email source first?

Please see below  what I posted for anothet user with a similar issue just yesterday:

Re: Scammed? 

If you suspect that security was compromised, alert Adobe directly using a more appropiate channel here: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/alertus.html 

Or contact the Adobe Customer Support Team directly to clarify if this was a legit email sent to you by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re: Scammed? does not work if you meant: Scammed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for spotting that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davidt

We are sorry for the trouble.

++ Adding to the discussion

Please use the link (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html) to get connected to our support team. Please click on the dots in the lower right corner to start the chat.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines