• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organize PDF preview

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way you can see the preview pdf pages larger in the organize or combine file in Adobe Cloud? I have several pages that all look look a like and if  I need to organize them I need to see details.  Even if I could view 3 at a time vs the 12 or more...

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are in the organizer, click the magnifying glass to make the preview larger. You can also click the top icon to expand multiple pages.

jane-e_0-1596209765290.png

There is also a slider in the bottom right to resize all previews.

jane-e_0-1596210058435.png

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the maginfying glass.... I have rotate and delete.  I posted a screen shot of what I can see...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be that this is not available in a browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You posted to the Adobe Acrobat forum, but your screen shot shows that you are not in Adobe Acrobat. You are in Chrome looking at a PDF that is an attachment to email. PDFs can be created by a number of programs other than Adobe Acrobat. 

Please clarify what are you trying to accomplish, and do you have Adobe Acrobat or another PDF viewer installed? If you do, download the PDFs from your email so you have the files on your computer. 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't quite understand your answer. I have PDF in my computer, I drag them to the area where it says drag and drop or select a file. I do that, and I get another screen that has all my pages. As my example shows.  I just edited my orginal post to show another screen shot. I use two screens. One has a pdf open, and the other shows my Adobe organize page open.  Maybe I am doing this all wrong...but it gives me option to select file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using Acrobat Reader, not Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure? I have Adobe Acrobat ... I just tried to add a PDF photo showing I am in Adobe Acrobat....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free):

jane-e_0-1596216954402.png

and a message that you can upgrade:

jane-e_0-1596217186280.png

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laura,

It looks like you have purchased PDF Pack for use with the free Adobe Reader? It doesn't have all the same features as Adobe Acrobat.

https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/faq/adobe-pdfpack-faq.html

If so, I just checked the plans and I'm seeing a $5 per month higher fee for the full version of Acrobat Pro (annual plan) over PDF Pack. If the feature is worth it to you, you might want to change plans. You can also get a free 7-day trial (make sure to cancel.)

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/landing/pdf-pack.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines