Highlighted

Outlook 2016 says Acrobat is not installed or licensed after Acrobat Pro 2020 installed

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed Acrobat Pro 2020 yesterday and all MS applications print to Adobe EXCEPT Outlook 2016 and Visio 2016.  I get this error message each time.  Tried doing what it says - does nothing.  Working off of a Surface Pro, and Acrobat Pro 2017 worked perfectly for years.

Any ideas?

ronl15149133_0-1593538862791.pngronl15149133_1-1593538879203.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Outlook 2016 says Acrobat is not installed or licensed after Acrobat Pro 2020 installed

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed Acrobat Pro 2020 yesterday and all MS applications print to Adobe EXCEPT Outlook 2016 and Visio 2016.  I get this error message each time.  Tried doing what it says - does nothing.  Working off of a Surface Pro, and Acrobat Pro 2017 worked perfectly for years.

Any ideas?

ronl15149133_0-1593538862791.pngronl15149133_1-1593538879203.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronl

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to create the PDF from Outlook 2016 using Print to PDF

Please refer to the steps provided in the help article Adobe Acrobat license has either expired or not been activated  and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried this, twice and it did not fix the issue.

None of the programs are set to 'run as administrator' also, just checked to make sure on all MS and Adobe programs.

Is there anything else that could be causing this?  Seems to be an Adobe 2020 issue, since 2017 worked just fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues. This is very aggravating. It can happen on any different programs I am running. Right now it is when I am working with another pdf and also trying to print from Word. I can work and save a pdf just fine. I just can't print with it. I am signed in. I have the latest update. I even had one of your techs come in and do some things previously. they got it running, but apparently it only worked for a bit. 😞 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Loril,

We are sorry to hear that. Please try to reboot the comouter once and try again and seeif that works for you.

We have released a planned update for Acrobat 2020 on 11th Aug 2020 version 20.001.30005. Please try to update the application to the new version available and see if that makes any difference.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update did not help this issue. Thinking it may have something to do with Exchange possibly. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0