Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output Preview shows my non vector CMYK texts (100% Black) as RGB

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

has anybody idea why Output Preview shows my non vector CMYK texts (100% Black) as RGB. I have double checked and everything is fine with the file. On different computer Acrobat shows it Black only. Additionally when I will vectorize the text in illustrator before saving as PDF, this issue won't appear. Texts will be 100% Black.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't really know what you mean by "shows as RGB". How do you see that it is RGB? What profile are you choosing for output preview?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Show paragraph you can switch between different options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I see what you mean.

1. What exact version of Acrobat on the two computers? (e.g. 11.3.33, 2016.233.34545)?

2. Please share a PDF showing this problem so someone might see what is actually inside the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines