Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overbilling

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased Acorbat Pro DC for nearly €200 but Adobe signed me up for acrobat pro dc for monthly subscriptions?

As its impossible to contact you, can you please contact me and find out why you are billing me twice!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro DC is subscription only. But there is also Acrobat Pro 2020, which is a perpetual license. It may be that you paid for the perpetual license, then downloaded the subscription product, triggering a new payment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean Acrobat Pro 2020? The DC version can't be purchased, you can only subscribed to it, on a monthly or yearly basis. Based on the price (~200 euros) I think you subscribed to the DC version for a year, in which case you can either pay on a monthly basis, or once per year. Maybe you selected the former and that's what's causing the confusion?

PS. You can contact Adobe directly using these links:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the annual Adobe acrobat pro and I defo did not sign up for the DC plan but they have me by the balls and now want a cancellation fee for something I did not sign up for !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the scneario from the top

Bought the acrobat DC and paid 190 quid

the next month I see a direct debit coming from my bank and it says I subscribved to the DC Pro plan which I didn't sign up for as i didn't need it!

This is an absolute joke.  I can't conatct anyone and the phone lines are the worst.  I have cancelled my annual original plan  as this company has to be the biggest joke.  Customer support leads you on a wild goose chase.  how is this business still alive?  STAY AWAY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat DC is on a subscription-based license. You can't buy it.

Anyway, we can't help you with this, only Adobe can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines