• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pages disappeared while editing one of them

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I was editing one page of a five page document all of the pages disappeared except the one that I was editing. This is the second time this has happened. I am working in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC continuous release 2020.012.20043

I would appreciate any help with this. I would really hate for this to keep happening. Would like to know if this has happened to anyone else.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While working at home, I don't have another computer to try this on. I will try to repair the installation. Thanks for all of yours and everyone elses time trying to help!!! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem and it's happened to me twice in one sitting. I am using the Combine Files feature to rearrange my pages.  After doing so I have lost the last six pages.  They are not blank, just completely gone; the document length is reduced from 30 to 24. This is extremely inconvenient to have to do over and over again. Now I will have to rescan the pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessica,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the version of the OS and Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latst version 21.01.20135 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Also, please try to repair the installation (Windows Only) from the Help menu > Check for updates. and reboot the computer once.

You may also try to turn off the protected mode for testing (Win Only) Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable protected mode at startup' Turn off the protected mode and uncheck 'Enhanced Security' > Click OK and reboot the computer

Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risk.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep it happend to me when i was doing scool work i need to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat and the OS you are using? Also, make sure you have the application updated to the recent version 23.06.20380. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer.

What is the workflow/steps you are doing to edit the PDF? A small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i used the DC vierson but it fixed i need to re open it but thank you Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are glad to hear that. Feel free to contact us for any assistance required in the future.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines