Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pages Not Showing Last Pages

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In Adobe Acrobat 9.0.0, when I click on the Pages button to view page thumbnails (to reorder pages), the last four pages of the document are cut off from the thumbnail view.  The document has 59 pages, but scrolling to the bottom shows only 55 pages. 

I have a small screenshot, but this is my tax return so forgive its size - I circled showing that the scroll bar is all the way to the bottom, and that you can see the top edge (barely, not enough to select to move) of the last pages.

The window is maximized.  I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit..  The resolution is set to 1920x1080, and the scale is set to 100%.

1.JPG

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're using an old version of Acrobat (9).

The clipping in the thumbnails panel is a common problem on Windows systems, even when using the current 2020 version. Sometimes it clears up by changing your screen resolution or the resizing.

Workaround #1:

Upgrade to a more recent version and you'll have a new tool called Organize Pages (right-side panel or under Tools tab) that does everything the old thumbnails can do, and more. (Note: I'm not an Adobe employe, nor do I own Adobe stock, so I don't care if you upgrade or not: just giving you an option.)

Workaround #2:

Select that last thumbnail you can see and use the arrow-down key to access the remaining thumbnails.

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another solution is to update your Acrobat 9.0.0 version to 9.5.5.

I collected every update version of Acrobat 9 and adapted a all at once batch file updater for Acrobat X to work with Acrobat 9 and then uploaded all the updates to the Internet Archive here Adobe Acrobat 9 to 9.55 .

Every single Acrobat 9 update is there. The batch file will install all the updates one after the other. So you won't have to manually install them one by one. There is also an ISO file that has all the updates and the batch installer. So your choice on how to install them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Workaround:

Add 5 pages at the end of the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines