• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Partial Background

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i insert text in a partial colored background (not the whole page, i know how to do that) i mean a strip of colored background. example , the blue stripe om the textEjemplo de fondo parcial.JPG

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roberto,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to put a coloured stripe on the text of the PDF document.

Are you trying to highlight the text? If yes, please open the PDF file > Go to Tools > Comments > Select Highlight tool and press Ctrl+E (For Windows), Cmd+E (For Mac) to open the highlight tool properties and select the colour  and highlight the Word.

For more information about highlighting please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/mark-text-edits.html#highlight_strikethrough_or_underline_t...

Hope it will help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Amal, thank you so much for your response, but highlight is not exactly what i want, i need like the example above a blue whole rectangle , i can type in it, probably the example i`ve sent, was made with a template, does Adobe has built in templates, that come in my subscription ? so i can use them, 

Best Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines