• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

passwork fail with .pdf

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have password protected . pdf that I an unable to open. The cursor will not move from the start in the password enter box, unable to type in password. This worked fine before windows update. I have even tried older documents that I was able to open and cannot now. Adobe unintalled and reinstalled today 2/24. Still unable to enter password. Worked with my IT department, they recommended I post here. 

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for posting. 

If a specific password protected PDF is not working then, it could be a possibility that-

Either this file has been corrupted or Windows update has somehow impacted. 

Try the following steps-

1- Make sure you have got the application up-to-date. Open Acrobat>help>check for update

2- Navigate to Adobe Acrobat>Preferences>Security (Enhanced)>disable "Protected View"> OK>close and reopen Acrobat and reopen document.

3- If possible, please share the file with us via (private message) we'd like to check at our end.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines