• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Colors changing (from PPT to Adobe Pro DC)

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save my powerpoint files with adobe pro dc, the colors are changing.  Ugggg.

The colors are going from vibrant blues/greens to mucky-muddy blues/greens.  Some of the white by the green is even turning off-white.  Here is an example of one of them-

I have tried so many things.  Some posts that I have read suggests it is something to do with MacBook Pro (which I am using) and not working with adobe.

Please help!

Here is an example of what they should be and what they are turning to.Here is an example of what they should be and what they are turning to.I tried this suggestion, and it says that it IS synchronized.I tried this, and it says that it is doing this.I tried this, and it says that it is doing this.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should manually adjust these settings from Adobe Acrobat-->>> Edit--->>>Preferences--->>> Convert to PDF.

In the dialogue window that will open "High Quality Print".

You can manually adjust the "Color" settings but preferably tick the checkbox below "Show All Settings" and manually adjust the preflight settings that you're trying to achieve during PPT to PDF conversion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines