Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Continuous Fillable Form

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I am a newbie. Please forgive me if the question seems obvious.  OK, warning out of the way.

I am creating a survey form to be sent to prospective customers as a project. I am designing the form in Word.

I originally designed it using Print View so there would be logical ends to a section and to break the monotony. I think it would be more convenient for those filling it out in Adobe, if it were continuous, with breaks at the end of sections. It is a long survey...about 24 pages in Word. I am thinking of trying to create this as continuous in Acrobat. However, without any breaks, it would be monotonous and at the same time disjointed, as there could be empty space on the last page of a section.

Is it possible to import the Word document as PDF, prepare as form, run as continuous but with logical stopping points that would require user input to continue? Sort of like an online form. Is that even possible?

Or...would if not, can I put a next button at the bottom of each page, so when it clicks, the document moves to next page. That may be a bit redundent. I'm justing thinking about how I can help the form filler proceed through the survey. 

Thanks,

Graham

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use template pages and spawn this pages when needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Bernd,

Can you point me to a resource where I can study up on that?

Graham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines