• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF disappearing as an attachment after email is sent

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pdf document that is disappearing from an email after I send it.  I can attach the pdf to the email and send as I would normally, but as soon as the email is sent and I view it in my sent file, the attachment has disappeared and the recipient didn't receive it either.  The sent email shows a paperclip attachment icon as if the pdf is there but not visible. I am able to send other pdf documents with no problem.  The problem sees to be with this pdf only.  I can share the document through adobe itself with no issues.  I converted the pdf from a Word document.  I tried reparing the word docuement and creating a new pdf but it is still not working.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like an issue with your email provider or client. They might be blocking PDF files, for some reason.
At any rate it's not related to Adobe. In fact, you didn't even mention any Adobe product you're using...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Acrobat.  If the issue is with my email provider or client it seems like all PDF files I email would be blocked.  It's only this one particular PDF that I'm having issues with. I can email all other PDFs and the recipients are able to view and open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once the email is generated it's completely outside the hands of Acrobat. Maybe this one file contains some element that the email server doesn't like, such as a script or attachment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines