• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf document will not close

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

computer:  imac\desktop -- mac-os 10.15.6  --  adobe acrobat reader dc [don't know the version as that information is blanked out]

problem:  

=  i opened a pdf which i downloaded about 2 weeks ago.  i have previously opened and closed it normally [red button] several times since download.  today [8-oct-2020] it would not close and opened a 'sign in' window asking for my e-mail.  there was a 'continue' button which kept rotating and never opened up even after i entered my e-mail.

=  along with this problem, the acrobat task bar which would allow me to quit, only showed 'hide' options.   it also blocked shutdown of my computer normally because there was an open document - which would not close!

=  i have been working with an ssistant via chat.  i cleared cookies and history.  however, neither action cleared whatever had corrupted this file.

=  i had thought to just delete the program from 'applications' and download a new version.  that was also blocked because there as an open document!

=  thanks for your help.  regards.  \\  tom scaletta

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?