• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF file which opens is not the file I opened

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden, when I open an Adobe file emailed to me, the file that opens is a previous version of the file not the one being emailed.

If I send a blank PDF to a client and the client fills it out and emails it back, it appears blank.

Can anyone tell my how to stop it from doing this

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that the client may need to save all changes to the the file first before committing to the email action. Otherwise all the values entered in that form just remain in temporary memory and not saved to disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue where in I receive an older version when a supplier sends me an updated version  (via mail) where they have adjusted. However if I open it in windows viewer it shows the updated file. If I open in Adobe Acrobat Standard DC it does not have the updated file rather the previous file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines