• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF fillable forms for clients on phone or other device

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am not a coder or anything. I am a solo practicing lawyer. I am trying to find a solution to my problem. I need clients to fill out a PDF form that I have created and then send it back to me. I then export the data and import it into a different PDF. A few issues have come up. One, many of my clients don't have email so that eliminates just sending them the PDF via email and then them sending it back. Two, even if they have email and then either a phone or computer, I have noticed that many clients dont necessarily have Adobe Reader and so then fill out the form in their browser which changes things. When I export the data it doesn't do so cleanly. I was hoping Adobe had some sort of eco-system that the client could get to the form via email or a link and then fill it out there (like Adobe Forms Central?). I have looked at work-arounds such as Google forms zapped to google spreadsheets to the PDF but it seems very complicated for something that you would think have an easier solution. I tried sending myself the form via Adobe fill and sign but when you sign and then receive the PDF back it's flattened and you cannot export the data. 

Any solutions the gurus on here see that I don't? 

Thanks, 

Joe

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Considering all these issues I think that PDF forms are not a good solution for you. Consider using an HTML form.

It will solve both problems, although it will require more work on the back-end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines