• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pdf Form - Edit/fill up a form

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchase the Adobe Pro to be able to fill up my form. But it's not what I expected. As I filling up the form, the text changes to bold then normal sizes it's not consistent. The form I need to fill up have boxes. I can't enter it smoothly, I need to click add text to each boxes which takes lots of time plus the text box are all over the place. Why is that? What should be done better? Did I subscribe in a wrong app? Should have I took a different plan? Please advise. Thank you.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can fill a form with the free Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you're using the Edit Text tool. That's not how you should be filling in a form. If it has form fields use them. And as mentioned, that can be done in the free Reader. If it doesn't have form fields then you can add them, and then fill them. Or ask the author of the form to add them...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines