Highlighted

PDF form image disappears when sending it for a signature

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a reusable form that can have CAD drawings inserted into it then sent to the client for approval via a signature, I am using a button to add the image field and using JavaScript  event.target.buttonImportIcon();    and selecting Icon Only.

which all works fine I then send for signature and the image disappears, any advice would be most appreciated.

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF form image disappears when sending it for a signature

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a reusable form that can have CAD drawings inserted into it then sent to the client for approval via a signature, I am using a button to add the image field and using JavaScript  event.target.buttonImportIcon();    and selecting Icon Only.

which all works fine I then send for signature and the image disappears, any advice would be most appreciated.

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nickr,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you are sending the document for signature, could you please confirm the workflow you use to send it?

Are you using the Request Signature feature to send the document?

How did you add the image button on the PDF?

Would it be possible to share the PDF that you are sending for signature? If yes, please upload the PF on Document Cloud and generate the link. Share that link to file with us here. 

Let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0