Highlighted

PDF Forms Issues

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have any help regarding a few issues I am working on?

1) Need a submit script that allows the submission of the PDF Form as well as all attachments or a way to have attachments become a part of the PDF Form.  A way to add attachments to be a part of the form is ideal.

2) Is there a way to restrict the size of any images that are uploaded into the document or is there a way to reduce file size with password protection?

3) Is there a workaround for signatures that do not lock down the document?

4) If all of the above is not possible, is there a way to add a button that will compress the file as a kind of validation before they submit so that it will always be compressed?  This way they will be able to submit the form by email, and then I am back to wanting to submit the form with attachments.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF Forms Issues

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have any help regarding a few issues I am working on?

1) Need a submit script that allows the submission of the PDF Form as well as all attachments or a way to have attachments become a part of the PDF Form.  A way to add attachments to be a part of the form is ideal.

2) Is there a way to restrict the size of any images that are uploaded into the document or is there a way to reduce file size with password protection?

3) Is there a workaround for signatures that do not lock down the document?

4) If all of the above is not possible, is there a way to add a button that will compress the file as a kind of validation before they submit so that it will always be compressed?  This way they will be able to submit the form by email, and then I am back to wanting to submit the form with attachments.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?